Michael Schaeffer has worked the last 40 years representing individuals and various business entities in numerous real estate and other commercial transactions.
Michael is actively engaged in representing creditors in commercial collections. He has represented the lender in numerous commercial workouts in the Bankruptcy Courts and in State Court. Michael has also handled many large, complex, troubled loan situations over the last 19 years. He has also been instrumental in a number of large transactions involving either the sale or purchase of operating business.
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Ohio State University, J.D., with honors, 1974
- The Ohio State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1972
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)