Scott N. Schaeffer
Scott Schaeffer’s law practice at KSR is focused on commercial real estate, corporate and commercial transactions and litigation. He represents creditors in all matters including collections, restructuring and claims in bankruptcy. And he also represents businesses and individuals in business formations and business transactions, debt restructures, real estate transactions and related matters.
Prior to his career in law, Scott spent five years working as a business consultant. As a consultant, Scott learned from the inside out how to streamline and create efficiencies and how to best assist customers and stakeholders to make reasoned and informed business decisions. In helping clients solve their legal problems, he applies the same business skill and approach to find ways to create the best business outcomes.
Scott’s strong business background and legal acumen consultant, drives Scott to find a way for his clients to do what they desire for their business rather than finding roadblocks and impediments. Scott always strives to get positive results and find creative solutions.
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio, 2006
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio 2006
- United Stated District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2006
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2006
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2006
- Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe Co., L.P.A. 2009 – Present
- Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP, 2006-2009
- Hitachi Consulting, fka Experio Solutions 2000-2003
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2006
- Miami University, B.S., Finance and Management Information Systems, 1999
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014 – 2016