Erica Ann Probst
“I want to make a difference for someone – a difference in the law that will change the way people live.”
Erica Probst joined KSR in 2002 and became a principal of the firm about eight years later. Prior to joining the firm, Erica worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Thomas F. Bryant for the Third District Court of Appeals.
Almost immediately upon starting her law career in 1999, Erica realized that real winning was done in the trenches, each client had different needs. Whether it is keeping a construction project on schedule by replacing a poor-performing subcontractor, or getting a result for an individual that allows them to hold their head high when faced with a wrongful termination.
Erica will work tirelessly to obtain a satisfying result for the client. Her clients are always on her mind, and they know she will do everything she can for them.
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio, 2001
- Indiana, 1999
- Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe Co., LPA, 2002 – Present
- Shareholder, 2010
- Bricker & Eckler LLP 2001-2002
- Staff Attorney for the Honorable Thomas F. Bryant, Appellate Judge for the Third District Court of Appeals Ohio 1999-2001
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D.,1999
- Indiana University, B.A. East Asian Languages and Culture and Political Science, 1996
Associations and Involvements
- In Christy’s Shoes, Board Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Super Lawyer – Business Litigation, 2016 – 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2009-2015