Banking Lawyers In Columbus
As a financial institution, you have many different requirements in dealing with borrowers, guarantors and even other institutions. The banking law attorneys at KSR will work to preserve your interests and assets as if they were their own.
The banking law attorneys of KSR have counseled and represented banking institutions and private lenders both big and small in the complex field of workouts, special assets and complex financing arrangements.
You can turn to us for any number of services in the handling of workouts and special assets. Our banking law services include:
- Assisting in identifying the issues that borrowers and guarantors may have
- Determining the economic and practical elements of a current loan relationship and structure
- Communicating with borrowers and guarantors to determine if a workable plan to address their needs can be established
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of any plan and completing all of the necessary documentation to effectuate and establish the terms and conditions of the final agreement
The intricate and varied history that often underlies troubled loans often calls for a creative solution to deliver the best and most advantageous outcome for both the bank, the borrower and all stakeholders. It is the kind of creativity we bring to every engagement — the kind of creativity that enables us to develop a practical plan with realizable goals that a successful workout demands.
Unfortunately, not all special assets or workout matters result in a plan — or a plan simply does not work.
In those cases, you can turn to your KSR banking attorneys to help manage the myriad of details governing liquidation in order to protect your interests. Such efforts may include:
- Liquidation of collateral and/or business and personal property, real estate, and intangible assets
- Establishing any related and necessary collection activities, including attachments, garnishments, replevins, foreclosures, auctions, and receiverships
KSR is amazing and they are my go-to lawyers!- Don B.
I was very pleased with Mr. Yarmesch, He stayed in contact with me, and returned my phone calls and emails promptly. Most importantly he negotiated a satisfactory outcome.- Former Client
We couldn't be more thankful. Steven definitely made the process very easy and as stress-free as possible.- Maria J.
Steve is great and willing to help in any way he can!! Suzette doesn't skip a beat, and keeps it all on track!!!- Heather L.
Matthew is very professional & knowledgeable. He has helped me in many ways with obtaining shared parenting with my child. He is very professional with time management of deadlines in all cases and really is a overall great attorney to hire for all fam- Former Client