Daniel A. Yarmesch
Daniel A. Yarmesch (“Dan”) has been practicing as an attorney serving individuals in Central Ohio since 2012. Dan joined KSR in October, 2019, and his practice at the firm focuses on civil litigation, real estate transactions and creditor’s rights.
Dan graduated from Lancaster High School as salutatorian of his class and graduated magna cum laude from the University of Notre Dame with degrees in Political Science and Economics. After graduating from Notre Dame, Dan worked as an Economic Development Specialist in Waverly, Ohio at the Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission. After two years of working at the Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission, Dan chose to further his education at the University of Illinois College of Law, graduating cum laude from the University in 2012.
Dan currently resides in Upper Arlington with his wife, Rachel, and their growing family.
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio, 2012
- United States District Court, South District of Ohio, 2013
- United States District Court, North District of Ohio, 2014
- Ohio Title Agent License, 2016
- Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe Co., L.P.A., 2019 – Present
- Clark & Clark and Associates, Lancaster, Ohio, 2015-2019
- Doucet and Associates, Dublin, Ohio, 2012-2015
- University of Illinois, College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2012
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Economics and Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2003
Associations and Involvements
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020-2022
Speaker at CLE Seminars
- The Foreclosure Process: Reducing Outstanding Secured Debts to Judgments Quickly, Efficiently, and Ethically, National Business Institute, September 2015
- Too Big to Change: The Impact of New Mortgage Servicing Rules on Foreclosure Defense, National Business Institute, March 2014
- The Courts as Gatekeepers: Lack of Standing and Mortgagor Protection, National Business Institute, March 2014